About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, August 23, 2010

Giving up

Anyone who knows me and my husband, knows that he is/was/always will be a very domineering man. He has made 99.9% of all decisions that were ever made in our home, he has also dictated, pretty much, where I go and who I go with. Also, as anyone who knows us, I never did a lot on my motorcycle unless he was with me. His excuse always was "What if something happens and I'm not there?" My answer always was, if anything is going to happen it will happen whether you are there or not. So, imagine my shock and surprise when he agreed to let me go on a ride this past Sunday without him. Imagine my shock and surprise at myself for going!!! He is having a lot of back pain again and trouble sleeping, which makes the pain seem worse. He even skipped church, something we very rarely do! I am starting to get more and more worried, even with him starting a new chemo, he just seems to be getting weaker. I pray that he isn't giving up!! Don't know if I blame him though, he has been through hell and he can hardly do anything anymore without getting worn out within 5 minutes. I pray anyone reading this never ever has to watch a loved one wither and fade away... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment