About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Vic... Vic", is someone talking to me, I'm sleeping go away. "Vic...Vic", I realize it's him standing over me at the side of the bed. I shoot straight up out of a sound sleep, "What's the matter, are you okay, did you fall, what's going on?" I can't get the questions out fast enough, standing up now, reaching for my shirt, going through the 911 call I'm going to make. "It's 7 o'clock you're going to be late for work", it can't be 7am it's still dark outside. Looking at the clock it's 3:45am, "It's okay honey, I have time, it's only 3:45, see look at the clock." "Are you sure, because the clock in the living room says 7." After much reassurance and discussion I finally convince him that it is still the wee hours of the morning and I crawl back in bed hoping to be able to slip back into a bit of a nap. This is a recurring scenario for us right now, he is more and more confused and I am more and more frightened for him and myself. God please don't let his mind go, you can have everything I have, my health, my mind, my home anything just please don't take his mind..... bargaining with God never works but it does make one feel a little more hopeful! Vicki Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment