About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's all in a day's work

This is the first day of my blog and I'm hoping to touch a heart, answer a question or ease some pain. As you can tell by the title my husband has cancer, we have been fighting this disease since 1993 when he was first diagnosed and lost his left kidney. He was then diagnosed again in 2003 and then again in 2005. It's been a rough road and an enlightening one, we've learned how to deal with pain, drug reactions, depression and downward spirals. The catalyst for me starting this was him needing another blood transfusion today and the realization that I just needed to talk to someone. So, I'm talking to you.... thanks for listening! Aunt Vicki Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment