About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Alrighty then

So, I wasn't included on the doctor visit this morning!! Nothing unusual when he wants the doctor to think he's doing better, he tells me I don't have to go with him. BUT the transfusion last week did some good, his blood counts look good, kidney function looks good so now we are starting a new pill to help with his appetite (lost another pound) and next week a new chemo drug therapy. I swear we could have had a deck and pool built onto the house for what we have spent on medication. I wonder if any of that stuff could be sold on the street?? Oh yeah, we still aren't really speaking to each other I just called to get a doctor update, can't help myself... Didn't ask if the doctor said he could ride the bike again or not, just gonna wait and see what happens. vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment