About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice

We had "the" conversation!! I told him one time about 5 years ago that I would never have this conversation with him again but I couldn't keep my promise. I always tell young women to make sure, no matter what kind of relationship they are in, always make sure you have enough of your own money to move out or change your situation if you feel there is no other way around your issues. Well I have not taken my own advice, I don't WANT to move out but at this point for my own sanity it's probably the best thing for me to do! Having said that, it's not going to happen. There are so many reasons why other than the fact that he's sick. Three quarters of my paycheck goes into paying the household bills and there isn't enough left to pay for another place. I actually could list a dozen reasons why but I won't, I'll just sit here and think about not giving anymore young women relationship advice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment