About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Friday, July 19, 2013

Pride

I hate asking for help, it's not in my nature to think that I can't take care of myself!  It was not in "B's" nature either, he would have collapsed and taken a trip to the ER before he would ask for help.  Well here I am in a spot where I HAVE TO ask for help because it is physically impossible for me to do this without it.  Made an appointment at a counselor's office a month or so ago, gonna try and get some tools to help me cope with my feelings and maybe get out of my funk.  Went to the office, the doctor was going to be about 15 minutes late, that was all I needed to use the excuse that I couldn't wait because I was much to important and I had other places to be and etc., etc., etc.  Haven't gone back, haven't called to make another appointment, not going to, gonna try and deal with this funk all by myself.  It's probably a good thing that I'm not addicted to drugs or alcohol, I would have been dead a long time ago.  My addiction is food and it is killing me slowly....

No comments:

Post a Comment