About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, October 8, 2012

So here's the situation today....  I ride an HD motorcycle, when B was alive we rode together all the time.  We've done some amazing trips together, trips I will NEVER forget, more fun than the law allows.  I go to regular Harley Owner's Group meetings, have been for 20 years.  There is a guy that comes to the meetings I go to and he has "sorta" become my dinner buddy.  They serve hamburgers and hot dogs at our meetings and a lot of people come early, have dinner and visit before the meeting gets started.  This past weekend one of my friends said he would be a nice "companion" for me.  Is that even possible in this day and age?  He's a nice enough guy but I am not the least bit attracted to him, wouldn't mind hanging out at a ride with him but that's about as far as I would want it to go.  What if he would want it to go further?  How do I tell him I am not interested in anything more than friendship?  What do I say if he asks me out?  Should I go to dinner or a movie with him?  AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!   DO NOT LIKE BEING IN THIS SITUATION!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Vicki,
    If the time/person is ever right, you will know. It does not hurt to have a friend that is male. If he ever were to press the issue of taking things to the next level, you would have to be able to tell him that you are just not ready -- and you don't know when you will be. It might not be easy, but it is not something to stress about. :)
    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete