About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, February 27, 2012

Aches and pains...

Boy is my body sore!!!  The basement is "mostly" painted, the walls are finished but haven't done the chair rail and trim.  Jen and the girls think it looks fine the way it is....  we'll see!  Started the kitchen reno, wasn't going to re-do the back splash but that all changed when the new cabinets didn't quite fit in the old cabinets spots!!  SSSSOOOOO I had my first lesson in tile removal, next I will be honing my drywall skills and then I get to try something new.....  I am praying like crazy that God gets me through this "new" experience!  I am so excited to be changing things around and revamping my life.  This by no means diminishes the ache I still have and the hole in my heart that used to be filled with my beloved "B".  I keep thinking about how he would just work and work until he almost dropped, he would argue with me about colors and ideas but let me have my way and do what I wanted.  I still miss him terribly and the "it'll get better" people don't know what they are talking about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment