About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm done

Well that's it I just cannot take anymore of my son's lip!! As soon as he has paid off the car he is buying from me I am telling him he is gonna have to move. I'm sure that AFTER he smarted off and stomped out of the room he was going to come back and say 'MOM, I was just joking, you need to lighten up." Same thing he says every time, well I don't need any joking around, I have so much CRAP to do it isn't even funny. OH YEAH, he doesn't want to be BOTHERED on Easter Sunday because it's a "holiday" and he rests on holidays.... WHAT!?!?!?! Does he think I don't do anything during the day, I don't work the 40 + hours I'm away from the house, that I'm just out yuckin it up with my friends Monday - Friday??? I am so pissed right now I could spit nickels. I have so much work to get done in the house before I can put it on the market and I certainly can't do all of it by myself, I need help with the heavy lifting. Well, I won't be asking him for anymore help, I will either do it myself and get hurt or I will have to humble myself (hate the thought of this) and ask one of my friend's husbands or sons to come over and help me, yeah I'm done...... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment