About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Friday, October 8, 2010

Get up

Now that I'm getting up at 4am to give him a pain pill I'm thinking I might as well stay up..... I could check my email, get a load of laundry done, clean the kitchen, make a pot of coffee! I'm wondering what I would look and feel like around 1pm in the afternoon, would I crash and burn or would I just keep running on adrenalin like I'm doing now? Sometimes I think there aren't enough hours in the day, my house is a mess, my car is filthy and my scooter hasn't moved an inch in I don't know how long. Here's a good question for you, do I leave him at home alone on Sunday and go for a ride? WOW!! What kind of hot mess would that be dealing with his family once they found out what I did!! And how much fun would I have between the guilt and thinking about him and calling every hour to check in? I sure could use a few hours with my knees in the breeze but is it worth it? Who knows..... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment