About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, September 6, 2010

Passing by...

So, I have been off work since Thursday of last week, took the dog to get neutered on Wednesday night and got back around 5:30 Thursday evening. We had planned on going to the lake but things didn't work out so we stayed home. Was hoping to hook up with friends at some point but, unlike my life, they have lives of their own and they all made plans. I know I shouldn't feel this way but I feel like my life is just passing by, all I did most of the last 3 or 4 days has been sit here and watch him sleep. He isn't sleeping in the bed again, so the minute he sits in the chair he's out. I've tried to get him to go somewhere or do something but he just says no I don't feel like it. We did go out and buy a new TV because our old one was just about gone, but we weren't in the store 5 minutes before he started getting winded and needed to sit down. I just don't know how to feel and I don't know how to act. If I go places without him, I'm afraid people will think I'm a heartless bitch for leaving my sick husband at home by himself. But then the very few times I've gone somewhere without him I don't feel right, it's like part of me is missing. BUT, I'm not that old and I just feel like my life is just passing by every time I look at him sleeping in that damned recliner.... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment