About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, August 30, 2010

Brothers

So my sister-in-law is having a lumpectomy tomorrow morning and he wants to be there for his brother. I was scared to death that he would try and drive (been trying to keep him out of the truck) however, one of brothers is picking him up in the morning and another brother is bringing him home tomorrow afternoon. This really takes a load off my mind, I freak every time the phone rings when I know he's driving. I mean think about this; I handed him his meds this morning so I would know he took them, so then I get a phone call at work asking me if he took them. If he can't remember if he took pills does he really think he can drive a car??? Oh well, it is what it is.... vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment