About Me

My photo
St. Charles, Missouri, United States
With all the technology we have in this world why is it so hard to find a cure for cancer?

Monday, August 2, 2010

Great Weekend

SSSOOO.... We actually had one of the best weekends we've had in 6 months. Friday night went to dinner with family and he ate an entire strip steak!! Couldn't get him to touch the potato or anything else but I'll take what I can get. Saturday couldn't get him out of the recliner (I shouldn't expect so much I guess). Sunday, went to Mass, went to lunch with family ended up staying longer than expected and missed a farewell reception for a dear friend. BUT, he ate a big lunch, participated in the conversation and didn't poop out for almost 2 1/2 hours. It's amazing what a blood transfusion will do for you, and the nasty liquid medicine he's taking to improve his appetite is really working. The best part of the weekend, he can still make me laugh!!! vicki lee

No comments:

Post a Comment